Sunday, November 27, 2011

Eh?

Idk why I am posting this at all, but I just found myself bored enough to try posting something, so here it is-

Not a lot (rhyme unintended) has happened lately. Except a few boring marchpast practices for our "mini"-sports day (where I miraculously managed to not fall down after fainting and AP somehow managed to contract a dust allergy to allow him from taking part in marchpast practise [Somehow the PT teacher in our school {Yes. There is a Teacher in our school only for PT. Actually two. Or rather for Sports.} seems to think that the sentence "allow him from..." is incorrect. I personally find no error in the statement.]. How I hate these practice, which uselessly drain the energy, time and interest of the entire school for no reason whatsoever.)

Oh, and there also had been a science quiz lately where we (me and another friend of mine, SA [A weird co-incidence that nearly half the names  in this country start with S. And the rest are (almost) all from N,R,T,A et al....], who also happens to be in the quiz team along with me and is as much of a science freak as me. And who also happens to be a huge TBBT fan. And an IT geek.) [as usual] easily won it without any difficulty whatsoever. The quiz was kindof very easy and the other teams were plain rubbish. Just proves that "we" are currently the premier science freaks AND the premier quizzards of our school. (In the other event by the science club for this science club week, [the science exhibition] SA and HA totally rocked with their project and are completely sure-shot of winning it. The other participants are just miles away from their project. Miles. And everyone was just shocked to find that me and AP had not participated for the science exhibition this year)

And the third and the final event by the science club, the science seminar, is to be held tomorrow where me and AP are due to give one of the "lectures" ;) Am looking forward to it. [We totally rock guys \m/ ]

Meanwhile, I have also been selected for the school magazine committee in (yet again) a rather very uncommon and weird fashion. [It simply does not get any weirder than this. All the other 3 boys were suggested by some teacher or the other, but in my case, sir just came into the class and said he needed one boy "who is good in English, should be able to work hard, come to school during holidays and stay late in school....." And he selected me, as I was the first guy to pick up my hand!!] Had been keeping my eyes on this position for very long and am really happy to finally get it. One of my bros PR is also in the committee (due to him being the best in Hindi in the school) :) We again rock guys \m/

Click here if you dare!!!! Someone will be so happy to get his youtube channel advertised ;) Thats my bro on the synth. Who always keeps on telling just about everyone about his videos and his youtube channel. But if you ask me frankly, he plays only rubbish. Anyways, here was the link if anyone had the time to see it. [In case anybody did not figure it out, that was AP (or more accurately, his synth and two hands). I like calling my closest buddies as bros.]

In some other news, I am completely and comprehensively screwed up (dont know if there is an accurate term for it. If anyone finds a term for it, do say) [Will prefer to keep the details to myself.]

India, meanwhile has managed to get yet another "interesting" test match and series. (I sometimes wonder how any team can manage a tie in a test match. {Some people keep telling me that it was a draw, not a tie, but frankly, idc.} That too just a few months after tying in an ODI. In the world cup. And how weird that the very same team happens to be the richest test playing nation in the world.) Could be speaking lots about it, but I prefer not to. Just weird that cricket (called "exciting" by many) has become so predictable. [I seem to be accurate about every single match and series that I see.] Its almost like an Ekta Kapoor serial. There are twists and turns everywhere, but all of them are predictable. {Dare google her!!!! Now that I have given my warning, I am free from any accidents to anyone that google her.}

Ah. Have nothing more to say....

Cheers,
The Original Soni
27th November 2011

"Arrey why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di..........." ;)
___________________________________________________________________________
#Synth is just an abbreviation I use for synthesizer
## idc means I dont care

No comments:

Post a Comment