Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Unrelated ramblings

First of all, welcome back. As you might have seen, I just felt like reposting that previous piece of writing. I dont know why, but i just felt like it. Some mysteries just seem to happen to you without rhyme or reason. They simply happen.

And just if things go as planned, I just might start blogging again. I feel I have so many mysteries to explain... things that i would be better preserved in the fabric of space-time...

Had just a great day today, and some things just inspired me back into blogging and writing myself down again. I feel just great. With any luck, you just might be expecting a new blog post every week :)

And please do not forget to share this blog if you like it.

Oh and fyi, all this time, I have been addicted and then unaddicted to planty of things, including but not restricted to travian.com, chess.com, megavideo.com, google.com, Freecell and plenty of other things I cannot remember.

And for the record, SMILING IS NOT THE SAME AS LAUGHING and SMILING CONTINUOUSLY FOR TEN MINUTES IS STILL NOT A CRIME (Will explain soon ;) )

Gracias!
Au Revoir,

The Original Soni
25th of April, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment